From large corp. to scrappy startup w/ Ali Haidery @ Apostrophe
October 31, 2020
On this episode of The Senior Junior Engineer podcast we have my friend and co-worker, Ali Haidery. In this episode, Ali shares how his experience across large corporations to small, scrappy start ups helped him find his path. We discuss how Ali's experiences have helped him solidify the things that really mattered most to him in his career and the importance of finding a strong community to support continuous learning.
Learnings from this episode:
- The importance of exploring the various career paths across large corporations & smaller startups to really find your niche, while remaining open minded & looking for the best opportunities.
- How ownership and autonomy leads to accelerated growth
- The importance of having a community around you to learn from
- How to use your experience across all of your jobs to inform what matters to you.
- Putting a priority on continuous growth
- Key take aways
- Put some intentionality into your "plan
- Find balance, your career is important but don't let it overrun your life.
- Surround yourself with a positive and uplifting community.
Connect with Ali on Linkedin
If you'd like to be on the podcast, fill out the form and we'll be in touch!